Thursday, March 15, 2007

Photo Recovery

I have been repairing photos for over eight years and I love the work so much that since I have been forced to retire I have decided to hurt the people that are stealing so much money from ordinary people.
I have purchased the domain name, photorepaired.com, and I have set up shop to accommodate people in their search to restore the memories of the past in order that they are passed on to the next generation. I figure I will get a certain amount of hate mail from the established Photo Restoration Industry but, being a Vietnam Veteran, they will not be the first to spit in my face and I took it then and now, I'm seasoned.
I welcome you to visit my web site and to take advantage of my extraordinary offer while it is in effect. I will certainly become swamped at a point and need to withdraw the offer, so get in now.
I do any photo you have and I even colorize to some extent.

No comments: